Tel: 0333 577 2464 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Horne Park Golf Centre
A stunning facility where a warm welcome awaits you!
Horne Park Golf Centre enjoys excellent transport links and is within 10 minutes of the M23 (junction 10) and M25 (junction 6) and Gatwick airport.
Opened in 1995, Horne Park is a 9-hole golf course that has some of the best practice facilities and technology in the region….a golfer’s paradise!
Find Horne Park at: Croydon Barn Lane, Horne, South Godstone, Surrey RH9 8JP
Clubhouse: 01342 844 443
You can learn more about Horne Park by visiting www.hornepark.co.uk
- 9-hole full length course with back 9 tees for 18 holes: offering a test of golf suitable for all standards, giving high handicappers the chance to enjoy their game whilst challenging more advanced payers with a number of ‘risk reward’ holes that bring water into play
- Driving range: the range is over 250 yards long and is serviced by 12 open bays and 8 covered bays which have mirrors for that all important swing-check. Recently renovated, the range targets and quality range balls complete the facility
- Putting green: a large USGA constructed green ensures a quality surface throughout the year
- Chipping green: practice those chips and short pitches from around the green to a USGA constructed green
- Trackman: gathering essential club and ball data that allows golfers to significantly improve their golf
- Indoor golf simulator: Indoor Golf Simulator: choose from some of the most exclusive courses worldwide to play, including the greats such as Pinehurst, Torrey Pines and Gleneagles
- Indoor putting studio: the Quintic Ball Roll Analysis puts MY Golf Academy at the forefront of putting coaching and putter customisation
- Golf shop: a fully stocked shop specialising in putters in conjunction with our indoor putting studio
- Fully licensed bar and restaurant: open daily serving delicious hot and cold dishes and snacks
Alternatively get in touch to learn more about how you can improve your game at Horne Park Golf Centre via our contact page.